Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Third day and lent and four 2's...

This picture was the 2,222nd picture I've taken with my camera(;
So today was Mardi Gras and that means at my church I had to serve food with a couple of church friends and wear a hairnet... number one; I look hideous in hairnets... number two; I am not good with picking up sausage with tongs...
We also had an early Ash Wednesday so I have an ash cross on my forehead... I wonder if ash causes brakeouts:L...
Also, now on topic about the picture, that's my dresser full of... what's it called? clothing(: anyway, I took this at six a.m. this morning and the light is the light from my window... the sun shines right through it at six a.m. Also, in that very dark upper left corner, there's a picture of a little girl praying. I own the picture not the license(; anyway, I've had it in my room since I was about two (I'm thirteen now) and I may take a picture of it someday because it's just so... you know. One of those things every photographer had to take a picture of...

No comments:

Post a Comment