Monday, March 7, 2011

Second day(:

Wow, don't I feel like a pro...
Well, this is my cat, Cupcake. She's a year old. When we first got her we actually got her from my older sister, who'd moved out. She learned the landlord for her apartment she was renting didn't allow pets ["Well you see, what it is is..."] so she gave my family Cupcake. Thing is, I fell in love with this cat. She was, at first full of energy and therefore I kept her in my room most of the time to play with strings and her. Of course, her being a kitten, I was always scratched... But enough about that. My other cat, Hunter, is big fat and black. When I say fat, I'm not even exaggerating. I mean 15 pounds of pure cat, fur, fat, catnip, and Meow Mix. Hunter is also extremely lazy. Sadly, in the year I've had Cupcake, his laziness rubbed off on her. N'aw well. She's still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment