Monday, March 7, 2011

BEGINNERS and spell check...

Okay so this is one of those awkward greetings I'm not good at. Am I supposed to address you like my diary? Well I don't have a diary but am I supposed to write;
Dear Readers
          Today blahblahblah totally did...
Is it supposed to be like that? Because I'm just a beginner blogger, if that makes sense. Anyway, this blog, I hope, will be about my... journey in photography, since I'm a complete beginner. As of right now my top five favorite things to take pictures of are my cat, antiques, water, the sun, and drawings/letters in notebooks. I have the FujiFilm XP, and it isn't as great as I had hoped it would be. I guess it is waterproof and shockproof and dustproof and freezeproof but honestly it's not as great as a lot of other cameras I wish to have someday. If you're reading this, thank you. Because I'm not sure of anyone who would actually want to listen to me ramble on for so long(: Anyway, here's a picture for the day:

And Blogspot, I have confirmed I have the license to use this seeing I took it and edited it a small bit on Picnik(:

No comments:

Post a Comment